Wednesday 4 September 2013

Need some inspiration – Cakes II




Here is Part II of the cakes I selected from Food on Friday to show you.  If you go either to the original post or to this Pinboard you will see many more inspirational cakes.


Ho Ho Layer Cake by Tastes of Lizzy T


Orange Buttermilk Cake by The Daring Gourmet


Mini Vanilla Bean Ruffle Cakes by Confessions of a Bright-eyed Baker






Purple Ombre Cake by Beantown Baker


New York Style Cheesecake by Jenn's Random Scraps
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Carole, thank you for showing off my NY Cheesecake! I have to admit, I've been over to your Pinboard a few times since you posted your cake link-up... so many wonderful cakes to choose from!

    Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection of cakes! Reminds me, I need to try and make a cheesecake!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers