Thursday 5 June 2014

Need Some Inspiration? Try Sandwiches!

 
Peach&
Red Pepper Grilled Cheese

Well, Food on Friday: Sandwiches  certainly showed just how popular sandwiches are.  There are over 130 in the collection!  I have selected a small number of them to inspire you today.  To see the rest you can pop over to this Pinboard.
The first featured sandwich (at the top of the post) is Peach &
Red Pepper Grilled Cheese
by Barbara Cooks
 

 

Baked Eggplant Sandwiches by Tara's Multicultural Table

 
Radish Sandwich Spread by Farm Fresh Feasts

 
Shrimp Salad Sandwich by Cooking Weekends
 

 
Stuffed Buns by Jenn's Random Scraps

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for showing off my buns Carole!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my Eggplant Sandwiches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I need new ideas. Thank you for sharing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carole - thanks for including my Hot Ham and Cheese Sandwiches with Onion Butter in this great lineup. I hope you have a great week!!

    Patricia @ ButterYum.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carole,
    Thanks a bunch for featuring my radish sandwich spread! I've got a lovely bunch of . . . . why do I want to say coconuts?? . . . radishes in the farm share this week and I'm planning sandwiches.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers