Friday 10 July 2015

Food on Friday: Salmon


ON

Is salmon your favourite?  I'm pretty sure it's my favourite fish.  I'm looking forward to seeing the ways you use salmon in your cooking.

To add your dishes, just put the name of the dish together with your blog name/name into the first Mr Linky box you will find below.  Then paste the url for your post about it into the second box.

I'll be pinning the dishes to this Pinboard which will make it easy for you to check them out at a glance.  The links from the earlier collection in October 2012 are also on that board.

Have loads of fun!



12 comments:

  1. Hi, Carole and all,

    The salmon steak recipe ( # 6 ) calls for a broiler, but also works on the grill.
    I found that the Avocado Salsa was good with grilled chicken, too.

    Hope the weekend will be warmer for you, Carole! We’re having an odd summer in Manitoba, Canada, due to raging forest fires in the western provinces. The winds have also blown the haze into the United States. Not good for folks with asthma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great topic! I am always in the mood for salmon. Submitted a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to try some new Salmon Recipes! Thanks for the party Carole!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carole my salmon recipe is a wild red salmon with orange sauce and other spices sandwiched

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everybody's salmon ideas sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, one of my favorite pieces of seafood!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Salmon is such a versatile fish. We eat a lot of it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just had salmon for supper tonight - A great fish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love having some new ideas! Thx! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am planning to have salmon for dinner tonight! I left you a few of my favourite recipes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now you've made me hungry for some lovely salmon. I guess I'll be making some of my smoked salmon spread a little later on today. Thanks for hosting this, always welcome new ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Carole!
    You found my blog in it's early days because of a salmon recipe I posted!
    Here's some more recent ones!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers