Wednesday 21 March 2018

The Stolen Marriage by Diane Chamberlain





The Stolen Marriage is the first book by Diane Chamberlain that I have read.  She has written at least 20 others.

The story is set in the early 1940's in the USA and that setting is very important to the story.  This is well written and paced.  Lots of short chapters, which I like.

And a great story with an unexpected but very satisfactory ending.

I should tell you a bit more about this book – but that might not encourage you to give it a go!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recommendation! I'll be lloking for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like another good book to add to my reading list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting! I don't believe I've checked out this author either...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers